About the Company
Immunocore (NASDAQ: IMCR) is a pioneering, commercial-stage T cell receptor biotechnology company whose purpose is to develop and commercialize a new generation of transformative medicines which address unmet patient needs in oncology, infectious diseases and autoimmune disease. Our leaders in R&D are internationally recognised as some of the biotech industry’s most successful drug developers. We are creating not just an environment where great minds can interact but an innovation powerhouse answering the big questions.
Focused on delivering first-in-class biological therapies to patients, we have developed a highly innovative soluble TCR platform. Our ImmTAX molecules underpin a new generation of precision engineered drugs that harness the immune system to treat a broad spectrum of diseases with high unmet medical need, including oncology, infectious diseases and autoimmune diseases.
We strive to create a diverse and inclusive workplace, while seeking talented individuals to work with us across the many functions that will allow us to deliver new medicines to transform the lives of patients. You will work with outstanding people who together pioneer the research, development and commercialization of bi-specific TCR therapies. We aim to create an environment where individual contributions and initiatives can be maximized, while fostering a culture of collaboration, based on respect and integrity. We want each individual employee to own their career, as part of high-performing teams, and in the context of on-the-job and formal continuous development and training, as well as constructive feedback. We always strive to identify ways to improve what we do and how we do it, by asking questions, voicing opinions, exploring various approaches and staying connected with healthcare professionals, patients, academia and other key partners.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To support the Accounts Receivable function and wider finance team as we continue to commercialise our first commercial product. Raise invoices and credit notes for supplies of product across the world. Reconciliation of sales and stock reports. Credit control and following up late payments.
• Responsible for recording sales and inventory movements across the US, EU and ROW, working with the Commercial Finance Manager and third parties to resolve any differences.
• Ensuring all processes are performed in line with agree SOX
• Providing the required information to the wider finance team to support filings for government rebates, US state filings and VAT
• Providing support across Finance, as may be required, related to commercialisation and year end period.
• Liaise with customers and wholesalers to ensure all outstanding balances are collected promptly
• Business partner with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between Finance and Commercial teams.
Experience & Knowledge
• Knowledge of financial reconciliations
• Solid financial accounting knowledge.
• Experience of an ERP system.
• Ability to liaise confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Open and honest team player.
• Accounting qualification.
• Experience in order to cash function and / or working shared service centres.
Education & qualifications
• Finance based qualification desired but not necessary.
• Experience gained within a finance function.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria