To assist the accounting department with all processes and procedures such as Accounts Payable, Income Audit and General Cashier following Novotel’s standards.
Reports to: Director of Finance and Accounting Manager
· Update and distribute monthly checkbooks to department managers.
· Maintain PO process to ensure invoices are accounted for.
· Ensure that the processing of all invoices is completed daily and posted.
· Process weekly check run for payment of all invoices as necessary and send payments to vendors.
· Process manual checks for any emergency purpose.
· Conduct new vendor process (Collection of W9, New Vendor Form, Verify through Sunbiz) for all new vendors and enter into M3.
· Maintain complete and accurate files in order to handle vendor inquiries.
· Reconcile vendor statements and solve any discrepancies.
· Conduct daily removal of cash drops and prepare daily deposits to send to bank.
· Provide cash operating needs to all departments of hotel for operational purposes.
· Maintain all bank contracts for Heartist and conduct monthly bank audits to ensure cash-handling policy is adhered to.
· Maintain all petty cash, ensure proper use with valid reasoning, and submitted with correct information.
· Conduct daily balancing of income audit to ensure proper allocation of revenues, stats, and ledgers.
· Review and ensure all banquet revenues are being posted with accuracy and on a timely manner.
· Retrieve and open mail for processing.
· Maintain open communication with all departments.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria