Daikin Comfort Technologies Manufacturing, L.P. is seeking a skilled individual for our Industrial Engineer 4 position at our DTTP – Waller, TX location. The Industrial Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer, analyze current work processes and data to identify/establish/improve standards to improve KPIs. Evaluate and improve performance, training needs, forecasting and maximize resources utilization. Designs and develops production and manufacturing systems or processes using Production Daikin System and other proven tools to drive and sustain the improvements, reduce cost and extend knowledge in problem solving and data analysis tools.If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Daikin Texas Technology Park- has a footprint of 4.23 million square feet under a single roof, and is the third largest factory in the United States. Opened in 2017 as the manufacturing, logistics, and engineering center for Daikin’s American subsidiary Goodman, the plant makes heating and air conditioning products sold under the Goodman, Amana, and Daikin brands.
Why work with us?
> Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
> Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
> Growth Opportunities – there are immense opportunities to grow your career
> You will be part of a Global Company – our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.
• Manufacutring process design, analysis and improvement.
• Kaizen execution and development, leading and participation.
• Project management, coaching/leading multidisciplinary teams during the Kaizen journey and managing multiple projects at a time.
• Process capacity analysis and resources definition to meet demand, define standards for labor utilization.
• Recommends, lead and improve methods for improving resources utilization and reducing waste.
• Data analysis for KPI/KAI tracking and improvement. Including statistical approach.
• Data collection systems/process design and implementation as required.
• Training programs design and deployment in order to increase Kaizen/problem solving effectivity and expansion.
• Support as applicable and needed for team members development.
• Analyzes processes, work force utilization, facility layout, and operational data to improve productivity and efficiency,
• Utilizes proven PDS and other methodologies principles for manufacturing areas.
• Abilities to identify opportunities for cost reduction, increased quality, workflow improvements, etc.
• Recommends reorganizing workflow, relocating of equipment and recommends purchase of equipment.
• Coordinate project work internally with the department and externally with other departments to ensure on-time completion of projects within budget.
• Complete understanding of Safety, Quality, Cost and Delivery Metrics.
• WCM, TPS, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma knowledge application.
• Ability to work out the time taken to perform a task or to complete a particular production stage and set performance standards.
• Establishes continuous improvement goals and executes action plans.
Nature & Scope:
Knowledge & Skills:
Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria