Do you want to be part of a growing firm that offers career advancement and fosters a collaborative team approach? Lamp Rynearson is seeking a qualified Engineering Technician/ Project Designer in its Kansas City office. As a 100% employee-owned company with locations in Missouri, Nebraska and Colorado, we maintain a solid reputation with our clients, on our projects, and within our industry. This opportunity is for an energetic individual with an understanding and desire to assist with design services within a multi-discipline office. The position requires performing tasks within Autodesk Civil 3D to support our consulting engineering and survey office. This includes opportunities to collaborate with clients and coworkers as we share in the success of community-changing projects. We offer competitive compensation, growth opportunities, excellent benefits and a hybrid work option.
Lamp Rynearson is a great place to work! Our firm’s culture is friendly, and innovative, and is based on ethics and collaboration. Our organization truly cares about the well-being and advancement of our people, which is evident in the benefits and programs offered to our employees. Learn more about our 60-plus-year history at www.LampRynearson.com.
• Experience in the civil engineering field with similar experience required in Autodesk Civil 3D;
• Computer-Aided Drafting & Design Degree or commensurate experience; and
• Familiarity/experience with waterlines, gravity sewer lines, surveys, roads, and GIS a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities include …
• Collaborate with Engineers in designing and reviewing rough sketches, drawings, and other engineering data;
• Assists engineering team by creating maps and charts showing profiles and cross-sections, topographical contour drawings, and site plans;
• Assists in the preparation of design details and plan details for community-changing projects;
• Produce AutoCAD outputs to help complete engineering projects that vary from pipe network plans and profiles to treatment and pumping facilities;
• Prepare detailed drawings using Civil 3D for topographic surveys;
• Prepare easement exhibits for infrastructure projects using legal descriptions; and
• Read and decipher field notes and apply to drawings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria