Core10 is seeking a Junior Data Integration Specialist who will join our Accrue team.
Core10 is a rapidly growing, full-service tech company headquartered in Nashville, TN. We specialize in software development, API integration and SaaS implementation and customer success services to the best financial services and Fintech organizations in North America. We are also an industry leader with our banking platform, Accrue: a digital lending and account opening platform for community banks, credit unions, Fintechs, and consumers.
What you’ll do:
● Work closely with customers and facilitate data extractions from core systems to specified Accrue formats.
● Assist with vendors and clients in building data extracts per product requirements.
● Contribute to the plan and deliver continuous improvement to Accrue data integration solutions, through the application of data management best practices in combination with data technology.
● Extract, transform and integrate large and small datasets while working alongside developers to develop data integration solutions.
● Design data solutions and implement future proof fixes. Explore and identify opportunities for driving data process efficiency and data quality.
● Learn the Accrue codebase, attend daily developer stand-up meetings, write basic code
● Manage the Salesforce support queue for employees & customers and modify requests.
● Oversee end-user training, provide orientation sessions when required, and promote adoption of Salesforce best practices.
● Perform all Salesforce Administrator functions and frequently engage in problem-solving alone and with a team.
● Synchronize Salesforce data with external systems and vice-versa.
● Work with financial institutions to understand their data requirements and help ensure their data needs are met within the Accrue platform.
Qualifications & Experience:
#1 Skill is Willing to Learn!
1+ year(s) experience with technical implementations of customer projects or combination experience, education, & extraordinary performance.
Experience as a Data Integration Specialist/Data Analyst, Salesforce Administrator/Developer/Platform Builder, Junior Level Software Developer
Analytical skills and a solid track record developing data integration solutions.
Data manipulation, data integration, design and development experience or education
Experience with SQL/SOQL and Excel/Google Sheets.
Displays knowledge of following SCRUM methodology, task management, and time management skills.
Consistently works as a team player and collaborates often with team members.
Basic understanding of back-end and front-end web development
Banking or Fintech experience
Knowledge of core banking software systems.
Knowledge and experience with Salesforce CRM technology.
Knowledge of data management, SQL, and data technologies
Experience working alongside developers.
Work From Home (100% remote!)
Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
Collaborative culture: virtual & optional in-person events, retreats & swag
Training & Development
Individual Training Budget
Technical Book Club & other study groups
Certifications are encouraged with bonuses
Mentoring Program with bi-weekly 1:1s
Up-to-date technologies, tools and methodologies
Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
Flexible PTO plan
Retirement Plan (401k)
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
At this time, we are not accepting applicants in the state of Colorado.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria