CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. Present in 170 countries and with more than 110,000 employees spread over 1,300 sites, we are well on our way to achieving our vision: to be a Top 5 global 3PL.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success. We want to engage and empower our diverse, global team to co-create value with our customers through our solutions in contract logistics and air, ocean, ground, and finished vehicle transport. That is why CEVA Logistics offers a dynamic and exceptional work environment that fosters personal growth, innovation, and continuous improvement.
DARE TO GROW! Join CEVA Logistics, and you will be part of a team that values imagination, encourages boldness and exemplarity, and is committed to excellence in everything we do. Join us in our mission to shape the future of global logistics as we become a global leader in the logistics industry. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you “Dare to Grow” with us?
CEVA Logistics US Inc. seeks a Logistics Engineer to work in Mt. Juliet, TN.
Assist in the development of logistics and supply chain solutions for global supply chain organization to meet customer goals and expectations in support of the company’s policies and group’s objectives.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
· Ensure development solutions for existing customers and ensure productivity levels are reached in an effective and efficient manner.
· Maintain quality performance objectives and assists in cost control programs.
· Provide support with staffing and training issues and administers discipline.
· Conduct time and motion studies and evaluate production standards.
· Analyze material and operational flows and equipment sourcing for efficiencies.
· Assist project teams in the design of solutions and preparation of proposals.
· Work closely with various engineering disciplines in the development and application of automation and/or robotics to increase production quality, efficiency, or volume.
· Assemble data from varied sources in formats appropriate to the specific analysis.
· Perform complex engineering tasks of design, evaluation, problem solving, analysis and planning to support logistics operations.
· Accurate reporting, and presentation skills for presentations to upper-level management.
· Provide labor analysis of process areas and track trends.
· Collaborate with project teams for deployment of solutions (includes contractors and internal resources).
· Monitor performance metrics and measurements related to individuals, teams, and processes.
· Analyze and determine capacity planning, staffing requirements and productivity rates.
· Plan and design workflows, process maps and process layouts, for optimum efficiency.
· Require skills in layout and analysis for improved profitability, performance, quality, and reliability to support operational goals.
· Work with integrators to develop bid packages.
· Define, design, cost, plan, and implement solutions.
· Interface with customers for tactical and strategic planning.
· Assist with organization and arrangement of Lean and other process improvement projects.
· Participate in development of budgets, reports, programs, and plans.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Logistics or related field of study plus two (2) years of experience in operations and WMS training and designing improvements of warehouse layouts and processes.
· Or Master’s degree in Engineering, Logistics or related field of study.
· 40 % Domestic travel required.
Must have req 521518 on application.
CEVA operates in a multicultural, global environment and is a richly diverse organization operating seamlessly as one company. We aim to attract, motivate and retain the best people in our industry, whatever their background. We share the same passion to deliver world-class solutions to our customers. We have the best supply chain professionals in the industry and develop this talent in an inspiring work environment.
CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity work place and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.
Information provided is true and accurate. False statements or information will result in the application voided.
Outstanding benefits for employee and family including multiple health plans(company contribution to health savings account), prescription, dental and vision coverage.
Company paid life insurance, accident insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage and employee assistance plan.
Voluntary benefits including additional life insurance, AD&D coverage, buy-up short- and long-term disability, critical illness, identify theft & legal plan.
401(k) with company match.
Flexible Paid Time Off programs including company paid holidays.
Tuition reimbursement program.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria