Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: This position is a second level leadership/coordination role as a TCC/PCC/OCC Maintenance Manager. This position supports senior leadership roles in oversight and controls for their relevant areas of testing, maintenance and start-up on the V3&4 project. Skills to be successful include: achieve results by directing Maintenance Supervisors on work priorities, creating metrics for evaluating and monitoring goals, optimize work processes and schedules, intra-departmental collaboration, and ensuring Managers and Directors are involved in strategic decisions, contingency plans and results. Previous experience as a Maintenance Outage Manager in an Outage Control Center is preferred.
4. Does this assignment have any physical requirements? Yes, this position may require occasional climbing of ladders and scaffolds. Individuals must be able to access all portions of the plant.
5. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
6. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
7. Estimated Start Date: 08/15/2022
8. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 12 months
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC. are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria