At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
1. Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain various pumps, motors, fans, and other chemical processing equipment as necessary with minimal downtime.
2. Able to work from heights up to 50’.
3. Basic industrial power and control circuits are required.
4. Strong industrial mechanical skills are required.
5. Maintain the work area in a neat, clean, and organized manner.
6. Basic cutting and welding skills.
7. Must be willing to work overtime and off shifts.
·Minimum five (5) years of industrial maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment or any military maintenance experience.
·High school diploma or GED
·Experience with manufacturing/packaging equipment (mechanical systems, hydraulics, pneumatics, conveyors) in a chemical processing environment.
·Strong knowledge of hand and power tools.
·Must have good mechanical and basic industrial electrical knowledge.
·Industrial electrical/electronics and PLC experience a plus.
·Structural or pipe welding certification a plus
·Basic computer skills using Windows and Microsoft Office.
Henkel is an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria