This job will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test, measurement and data analytics industry. You will be a strong contributor collaborating closely with colleagues from various business functions.
At HBK, we live up to our three values: Be True, Own It and Aim High. We believe in absolute integrity – it’s how we win for stakeholders, the environment and each other. We believe in teamwork and keeping our promises – to ourselves and others. Finally, we believe in being bold and positive. This is how we perform at our best and achieve greater success.
Who is HBK?
For many decades, HBM and Brüel & Kjær have been trusted by multiple industries to deliver highly accurate technologies and expertise in test and measurement. Synonymous with innovation and quality, these two renowned and pioneering brands joined forces to become Hottinger Brüel & Kjær (HBK), forming the world’s foremost provider of integrated test, measurement, control, and simulation solutions for product performance evaluation.
At HBK, we live up to our three values: Be True, Own It and Aim High. We believe in absolute integrity – it’s how we win for stakeholders, the environment, and each other. We believe in teamwork and keeping our promises – to ourselves and others. Finally, we believe in being bold and positive. This is how we perform at our best and achieve greater success.
The Marketing Manager, functioning as a Marketing Business Partner, will be responsible for driving key marketing initiatives and campaigns designed to improve our customer journey, conversions, and support our revenue and profit goals. You will be a continuous source of ideas, innovations, and inspiration. You will be relentless in building the understanding of your market and customer needs (internal and external), both current and future – continually thinking locally, but acting with a global mindset.
This position will be based within the US Eastern time zone with a mix of home office and office-based environment.
The Marketing Business Partner will work closely with the entire global marketing team to deliver marketing leading performance for North America. You will also work with and across function departments including Sales, Product Management, and Customer Care, and Finance.
• Manage national commercial marketing activities to ensure maximum lead generation to drive the growth of the company’s products and solutions in support of the global marketing strategy.
• Plan and report on localized marketing activities which will include but not limited to, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, newsletters, events, webinars, advertisements, and PR as part of the growth strategy, providing coherent and complete briefs to the channel/operations teams within global marketing.
• Analyze, understand, interpret, and share industry research, engineering innovations, competitive intelligence, customer data, and market insights, to form compelling and differentiated Account Based Marketing plans.
• Collect and report on all regional competitive intelligence, including products and campaigns, contributing to the competitive and relevant nature of our marketing.
• Cascade communications provide education of marketing plans with sales and align to develop effective campaigns in line with the marketing strategy to internal stakeholders– with particular focus on providing guidance and support conversion opportunities.
Professional Qualifications / Experience
• A relevant degree or equivalent experience in a similar role with a strong track-record of Marketing is preferred.
• Previous experience of working with a technical B2B company or a production, manufacturing or technical environment would be helpful.
• The ability to analyze data, draw accurate conclusions, and communicate key messages succinctly.
• Strong planning and organization skills – with an ability to appropriately re-prioritize and change as required to meet deadlines.
• Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
• Communicate effectively and build strong relationships at all levels
• Established self-starter with the ability to drive task completion, resolve questions and concerns, and proactively offer improvements to work processes or tools.
• Skilled in writing and editing content with an attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team – important as you will work with peers remotely in a very international team
• Positive motivator with strong team building skills that help tie together our sales and marketing initiatives.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis and will not now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa.
We believe that work is what we do so we can do other things: to that end HBK offers four weeks of PTO to all new hires and 11 paid holidays. Paid Paternity Leave. We match up to 4% of your 401k deferrals and you are immediately vested in those funds. Our medical and dental plans with the country’s top providers are excellent. We offer tuition reimbursement to employees after six months of employment.
Freedom with responsibility is the framework for HBK’s employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria