Infosys is seeking a .Net Developer. This position will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty; be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Candidates must be located within commuting distance of Hartford, CT or Stamford CT or Groton CT be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of Information Technology experience.
• At least 2 years of experience on .Net Technologies.
• Candidates should be able to communicate with the business team and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
• Candidates should be able to interact with multiple stakeholders at onsite such as DBA, Infrastructure team, Network team, Business, Architecture group.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply; we are not able to sponsor at this time.
• At least 2 years of experience with application development and support.
• Sound Knowledge of SQL, Advanced SQL, Stored Procedures and Database design.
• Basic knowledge of Design patterns.
• Knowledge of DevOps processes, technologies (Jenkins, Cloudbee, Terraform etc).
• Ability to work in a team in a diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Exposure to Agile methodology of project execution will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria