Allyon, Inc. is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able to help talented individuals achieve their career goals while at the same time helping our clients build quality teams. If you are interested in joining the Allyon Team, please apply or submit your resume for review today!
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
· This is an E-commerce position requiring a minimum of bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or has equivalent work experience.
· Must have strong Network administration experience.
· Individuals must be able to lead, implement, and support of specialized business and technical information technology solutions.
· Must be willing to work off hours, weekends, and on-call.
· General maintenance, troubleshooting and root cause analysis for network incidents in the environment.
· Resolve all network issues assigned to the network team.
· Drive problem resolutions to ensure business continuity.
· Work shift rotations and weekends to accommodate maintenance restrictions and after-hours response.
· Improve quality and ensure consistent and timely resolution of incidents.
· Implement necessary steps to prevent future incidents.
· Audit network devices to confirm network policies and guidelines meet or exceed targets for successfully audits.
· Perform change management (CM) role on all network devices. Implement network change requests based on CM processes.
· Install, upgrade, and maintain all network components.
· Document processes in accordance with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) requirements.
· Extensive knowledge building and managing of F5 LTM/GTM load balancers.
· Extensive knowledge of firewall administration (Checkpoint and Juniper preferred).
· Extensive knowledge of switching and routing commands (Cisco preferred).
· Cisco IOS routers, Cisco IOS, and Nexus OS switches.
· Advanced level knowledge of any of the following protocols OSPF, EIGRP, HSRP, VLAN, and TCP/IP.
· Extensive history of documented troubleshooting skills relating to desktops, servers, network and firewalls.
· Experience troubleshooting and maintaining various types of cabling.
· Follow-up and attention to detail with great customer service skills.
· Professional, responsible attitude and work independently.
· Extensive written documentation (processes, user guides).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work with remote, matrixed teams.
· Ability to work effectively in a team, and with clients.
· Qualified applicants have a Bachelor’s degree in a related area or have at least 10 years of experience in the field.
What we Offer:
· Competitive pay and benefits
· 401k eligibility after 6 months, including company match
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria