A successful candidate will provide office services support for the Sundt Phoenix Campus. Responsible for handling and processing all incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries. Order office supplies.
Processes Invoices for Facility related vendors. Perform front desk and operator duties as needed. Prepare classrooms to support training. Coordinate with vendors to support social events and meetings. Ensure facility and grounds are maintained at a high standard.
1. Assist as needed in any of the Office Services functions for the Phoenix Campus.
2. Coordinate with vendors to support social events and meetings.
3. Ensure training space is prepared for the day’s events. Reviews calendar for conflicts.
4. Maintain Excel spreadsheets for Office Services.
5. Process incoming and outgoing electronic mail.
6. Process invoices for facilities-related vendors.
7. Provide administrative and secretarial support to those in their assigned area.
8. Responsible for ordering, and delivery of office supplies, paperwork, etc.
9. Responsible for processing and delivery of all incoming and outgoing mail and courier deliveries.
10. Support users on the proper use of classroom technology.
Minimum Job Requirements
1. Good communication skills, self-motivated, and able to work well under pressure.
2. High School diploma or equivalent.
3. Must be able to complete assigned responsibilities independently.
4. Must possess a good driving record and be people and service-oriented.
5. Proficient use of all Microsoft Office Suite programs.
Note: The job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
1. May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
2. Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
3. Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
4. Will interact with people and technology frequently during a shift/work day
5. Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50Ibs on an occasional basis.
6. Will sit, stand or walk short distances for up to the entire duration of a shift/work day.
7. Will use telephone, computer system, email, and other electronic devices on a frequent basis to communicate with internal and external customers or vendors
Note: Jobs with the Safety-Sensitive designation are those that include tasks or duties that the employer reasonably believes could affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task or others such as operating a vehicle, operating equipment, operating machinery or power tools, repairing/maintaining the operation of any vehicle/equipment, the handling/disposal/transport of hazardous materials, or the handling/treatment/disposal of potentially flammable/combustible materials.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt is committed to the equal treatment of all employees, and/or applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, genetic information; or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, state, or local laws.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria