At the ATO, you’ll do work you can’t do anywhere else. Work that is meaningful, diverse, and challenging. We do work that makes a real difference to the lives of Australians – work that might take you somewhere unexpected.
We’re building a leading tax and superannuation administration known for contemporary service, expertise, and integrity.
We have a vibrant, inclusive, and client-focused culture. We celebrate and champion diversity to reflect the community we serve.
About the role
Understand projects and programs that deliver critical data and analytics solutions and outcomes, ensuring they are aligned with the strategic direction of the ATO. You’ll ensure they improve our internal capabilities and maximize the investment for the organization.
• Assist in providing strategic direction
• Influence and work collaboratively with stakeholders
• Ensure delivery of data and analytics outcomes
• Develop and maintain plans and governance frameworks
Skills and experience
• Experience in project or program management
• Manages relationships with a broad range of stakeholders
• Work autonomously and effectively within a team environment
• Produces program artifacts whilst adhering to governance frameworks
• Experience using IT or Data and Analytics solution design, agile delivery or work management tools
• Attractive superannuation contributions of 15.4%
• Award-winning and highly professional organization
• Contemporary workspaces and technology
• Learning and development opportunities
These roles will be offered in Adelaide, Box Hill, Brisbane CBD, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne CBD, Moonee Ponds, Newcastle, Parramatta, Perth or Sydney CBD.
You must be an Australian citizen to work with the ATO.
People with disability and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria