REPAY (“Realtime Electronic Payments” / NASDAQ TICKER: RPAY) is an established and fast-growing publicly traded financial technology and payment processing company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the country. REPAY enables its customers to accept payments anytime, anywhere, and through any channel while providing a secure, seamless, and enjoyable payment experience for the end consumers. REPAY offers a comprehensive suite of electronic payment and funding solutions, including debit and credit card processing, ACH processing, Instant Funding, and electronic bill payment systems with full IVR, text, and mobile capabilities. The scalability of its products allows merchants of all sizes to add an instant arsenal of intelligent payment technology solutions to their businesses without significant development costs or infrastructure investments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
REPAY is looking for a Sales Executive to be an integral member of our Sales Team. Sales Executives at REPAY uncover, identify, and build relationships with new clients that benefit from our payment and messaging solutions. You will be targeting clients seeking enterprise payment solutions within the Banking/Credit Union/Merchant space that create better customer experiences, reduce manual processes, and decrease costs.
· You will be a trusted advisor to potential clients by conveying your personal expertise in the industry and focus on solution selling
· Sell via consultative approach, understand potential clients’ business goals and align the REPAY value proposition to help them achieve their goal
· Develop and execute sales strategies to target and sign
· Sell our merchant acquiring services and payment solutions and recommend key functionality that empowers customers to optimize their business growth strategies
· Manage the entire sales cycle from lead, close to go live
· Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
· Negotiate commercial agreements
· Work cross-functionally with sales engineering, product, and client support to create and deliver tailored pitches and effectively own the sales process
· Participate in relevant industry events, develop and promote company brand
· Comfortable in both consumer and commercial market segments; with emphasis on selling to larger enterprise opportunities
This is a true hunter sales position of net new logo clients that reports to SVP of Sales. The individual is highly organized and detail-oriented, able to think outside the box and is comfortable talking to customers and asking probing questions.
We work hard, but we have lots of fun doing it. If a cool, collaborative, and challenging work environment sounds appealing, you’ll fit right in.
· Become a trusted advisor to prospective clients by deeply learning their business and aligning our payment solutions to their growth goals
· Deep knowledge of the entire payments ecosystem
· Ability to understand technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
· Success working in fast-paced environments that evolves quickly, leveraging modern sales tools and following a structured sales process
· Strong presentation skills
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Be the key initiator of creating and closing net new business with assigned accounts.
· Develop and execute target account sales plans and pursuit strategies in assigned territory
· Engage high and early with the appropriate SVP, EVP & C-Suite executives to communicate our integrated billing and payment value proposition.
· Own and lead the efficient and rapid movement of sales opportunities through the sales cycle.
· Develop a pipeline of quality net new sales opportunities to 3x the value of assigned quota.
· Collaborate with internal SME’s, sales engineers, finance and professional services teammates to qualify needs, develop proposals, pricing, and presentations that effectively communicate Repay’s unique and differentiated value proposition to address buyer needs.
· Lead negotiation of sales contracts with prospective clients.
· Develop fluent working knowledge of our brand and broader value proposition and solution portfolio.
· Become an active member of the Fintech industry. Participate in appropriate trade organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed. Become recognized as a trusted advisor internally and externally.
· Gather and communicate product and competitive information from the field. Act as an information resource to all internal functional areas including sales support, marketing and product management.
· Support integrated sales efforts by facilitating cross-sell to existing clients.
· Client facing travel is the expectation for developing close working relationships, value props and business cases within assigned territory.
· Responsible for the accurate maintenance and forecast of sales opportunities in the company’s sales force automation and forecasting systems.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
· 10+ years’ experience in a hunter sales role at (preferably) a major software company or payments providers selling into the Banking, Credit Union, or merchants finance industry.
· Demonstrable talent and skill in the areas of prospecting, lead generation, opportunity development, sales strategy development and execution, sales forecasting, and driving opportunities to close.
· Strong working knowledge of consumer lending trends and the FinTech marketplace.
· Working knowledge of payment processes including ACH, Debit, Credit, card association and networks and other electronic consumer payments channels and technologies.
· Working knowledge of regulators and regulations surrounding loan payments.
· Stable work history and successful track record of personal sales performance in a large corporate environment is essential.
· A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential; must be able to create and deliver compelling, polished sales presentations to internal and external corporate executives.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
WHY JOIN REPAY.… BECAUSE CULTURE IS EVERYTHING
GROWTH & PEOPLE-CENTERED LEADERSHIP
As the industry-leading financial technology provider in the Consumer Finance and Business to Business spaces, we continue to set the standard for application development and delivery. In 2019, REPAY became a public company listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market (RPAY). For the past three consecutive years, we have placed on the ACG® Atlanta Georgia Fast 40, a list recognizing the top 40 fastest-growing middle-market companies in Georgia. REPAY’s leadership empowers each team member to make a difference and stretch to their fullest potential. Our dedication to frequent, transparent communication is shown with companywide meetings where our leaders share company vision and encourage employees to ask questions.
FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT & GREAT TEAMS
We offer it all: business to casual dress, great snacks & beverages, and open-air collaborative team settings. REPAY has been certified as a Great Place to Work® company for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022. The REPAY team is fun, smart, collaborative, and truly enjoys working together. Making a difference in our local communities – we support several philanthropic initiatives every year to give back to our local communities. We are self-driven, motivated professionals who do not require micro-management to ensure we produce high-quality and timely work.
INNOVATION & EDUCATION
We create highly sophisticated payment processing applications and are always pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We are constantly revolutionizing the industry by building on new ideas from clients and employees. We provide the resources necessary to ensure new innovations can develop quickly and with quality. We encourage continuing education, including professional conferences and events.
PUTTING OUR PEOPLE FIRST
We believe our people are the best, and we care immensely about their success. We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 100% coverage of employee healthcare premiums and several free benefits, including life insurance, disability insurance, and work-life balance resources. All benefits go into effect day one. Our employees’ futures are important to us, which is why we have a 401(k)-employer match and and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan. REPAY employees are eligible to participate in our Annual Bonus Program. This bonus award reflects excellent performance of individual contributions and goals achieved during the past year.
REPAY’s core values are Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Respect, and Integrity.
REPAY is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to build our teams and grow a company in which employees can succeed, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, pregnancy, religion, age (40 and over), disability, service in the uniformed services, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Celebrating our diverse backgrounds, views and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and continue to innovate and push the boundaries of what is possible.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria