(May perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned).
1. Performs clerical duties including photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information, handling phone calls, and distributing mail.
2. Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures and utilizes knowledge of the organization and various functions to respond to inquiries or direct work.
3. Maintain records, prepares forms and reports, verifies information, and resolves routine problems.
4. Provides customer service support.
5. Performs data entry utilizing spreadsheets and various operating software; performs calculations, runs reports processes paperwork.
6. Acquires specialized knowledge in various areas of the operations.
Education & Experience:
• • • • Licenses & Certifications: N/A
• Balancing, Climbing, Crouching, Hearing, Kneeling, Lifting, Pulling, Pushing, Reaching, Repetitive Motion, Seeing, Sitting, Standing, Stooping, Talking, Typing, Visual Acuity, Walking
Work Environment: Generally, works in climate-controlled office environment. However, the position will be required to visit areas where air conditioning is unavailable and may be exposed to chemicals that are routinely present in the organization’s facilities.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria