At Globys we engineer and deliver world-class, industry leading B2B portal solutions for the world’s largest telecom carriers, including T-Mobile, Vodafone, TELUS, CenturyLink and BT. We’ve leveraged our past success to extend our portal solution to span the entire customer journey (buy, manage, pay, analyze). Microsoft, Apple, Coca-Cola, Google, Wells Fargo, and US Navy are just a few of the 500,000+ business customers that rely on Globys’ solutions (via their carrier) to optimize the management of their mobile devices. Our Integrated B2B Portal Solution employs a unique approach by bringing together a carrier’s existing data systems to create an optimized portal experience designed and tailored specifically to the needs of the business user. We know the complexities of carriers and their end-user business customers; and are industry-leading experts at tackling them head-on to transform the digital experience for both.
We are growing our team and looking for a senior Project Delivery Manager to be responsible for enterprise-level professional services engagements delivering highly complex SaaS integration projects. Delivery project management responsibilities span the end to end implementation lifecyle, including the client engagement kickoff, program planning, design workshops, backlog definition, agile implementation leadership, system integration and functional testing, software release and deployment management, client UAT and production normalization.
• Lead the enterprise-level professional services engagement, as the primary delivery leader from Globys.
• Manage the project strategically, focused on achieving key success drivers for the client and for Globys.
• Lead the delivery in alignment with the Statement of Work scope and business parameters.
• Build a strong leadership team with the Globys Solution Architect and client counterparts.
• Plan and manage the project from kickoff, design workshops, to implementation completion signoff.
• Define and manage project schedules, staffing plans, budgets, reporting, risks, issues, communications.
• Maintain project upkeep in internal portfolio management tools and dashboards.
• Uphold professional services methodology, apply best practices, and drive continuous improvement.
• Manage technical impediments and risks, raising visibility and drive to closure.
• Ensure timely coordination between Globys and client leads. Identify action plans and drive issue closure.
• Manage test environment planning, system connectivity validation and test data requirements.
• Manage test phase activities, test case alignment, execution support, triage, and resolution status.
Technical Leadership – internal facing
• Maintain alignment between the project scope and Globys backlog definition.
• Manage agile delivery team sprint activities to integrate, configure, test, release and deploy the solution.
• Facilitate agile team ceremonies and team working agreements.
• Engage the team to define and refine stories.
• Coordinate backlog priority, sprint themes, work sequencing and dependencies across agile teams.
• Raise impediments and risks, maintain visibility, drive closure.
Technical Leadership – release management
• Delivery oriented, managing alignment between internal release progress and client commitments.
• Track release schedules, software versions, planned QA windows and target release availability dates.
• Manage JIRA tracking against target release versions, ensuring planned items are in relevant release.
• Coordinate the release readiness reviews, approvals, deployment scheduling and task completion.
• Produce the customer-facing release notes, reconciled with scope and fixes delivered in the release.
• Drive repeatable process improvements to deliver releases efficiently and consistently, with quality.
• 10+ years of enterprise project management experience, delivering integrated, full lifecycle Software Development projects
• 8+ years of professional services /consulting experience in a project leadership role, preferably in an enterprise B2B scenario
• Advanced experience in standard project management disciplines – communications, delivery schedules, resource planning, budget tracking, change management, RAID
• Advanced experience with project planning tools such as MS Project and Excel
• Experienced in leading Agile delivery
• Experienced in leading Agile ceremonies in a Scrum Master role
• Adept in managing JIRA backlog stories and scrum boards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work flex hours to support bi-coastal/international markets
• Nice to have certifications: PMP, Scrum Master, Scaled Agile Practitioner
• Nice to have experience: startup leadership experience, SaaS experience, telecom carrier experience
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria