We are looking for a self-motivated Social Media Manager (part-time/full-time) with a proven record of developing and implementing a social media strategy, to work collaboratively with our client’s teams. Our client, one of the world’s tech giants specialized in IT/developer content, is seeking someone to work on their social media platforms and tools, publishing localized content created internally on their channels.
* Responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring, and managing the social media strategy;
* Manage, upload and publish eye catching localized social media content created internally across the client’s channels (blogs, Twitter, Youtube, etc);
* Innovate and implement social media initiatives for special projects;
* Increase the brand’s awareness on social media platforms and form a road map for social media campaigns run by the client.
* Select media for localization.
Requirements For This Role:
* Understanding of social media best practices
* Excellent working knowledge of social media platforms and tools
* Experience in social media management
* Preferably experienced in digital media, marketing and developer content
* Excellent English language skills
* Proficiency in Portuguese (Brazil), Indonesian, Korean, Japanese, or Chinese: not required for this position, but would be advantageous.
If this opportunity sounds like something you’d be interested in, please forward us your most recent CV including your salary expectations, mentioning whether you are interested in a part-time or a full-time position. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria